Nov 18, 2009

*Thud* (Sorry- no title since Nat just fainted.)


I dare you not to swoon, drool or mumble jibberish when you look at this...


I bet you couldn't do it, huh?
Don't worry... you're not alone.

Let's just stare at this photo all day, shall we?  *sigh*

I noticed this lovely Lucas shot being plastered
all over fansites and forums after making an appearance
HERE on Film Review Online yesterday.
(Naturally I couldn't be left out... I mean, look at that pic!)
FRO gives an overcap of upcoming episode 4 in Spooks 8
as well as a few other preview pics.  Very nice.

10 comments:

Longhairedtoad said...

Holy....! I think I must still be dreaming... and I'll kill anyone who wakes me up!

endorwitch said...

gooooooorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phylly3 said...

The eyes! It's his eyes that get me every time!

Avalon said...

You always find the sexy photos...

WitchyWoman said...

(WitchyWoman) "As you can see and feel Agent North. The walls in this gutter are well constructed,providing an ideal environment, complete with soundproofing to accommodate every Richard Armitage Fangirls needs"

Lucas nods in approval.

(WitchyWoman)"From here Mr North,no-one can hear you squee"

Couldn't resist writing that.

Starheart said...

Finally we see that black jacket that Lucas wears WELL LIT! So that's what it looks like. It's hard to tell on the show with all the dark and the blue hues. I followed the link and saw Sarah muted with duct tape. *Evil grin*

Ricrar said...

Sincere thanks for the welcome, Nat:) We're intimidated by your example but plugging away nonetheless. Luscious Lucas certainly lives up to the name in his new photo....melting into a puddle...

OneMoreLurker said...

OMG, I wasn't finished reading 'when you see this...' when I *thud*. Absolutely gorgeous man!

Ragtag, I went beyond the evil grin, I screamed 'kill her!kill her!please!!' ;) :P

Starheart said...

Oh yeah, we could get a nasty two-person riot going.
Die, die, die SC!!!!!!!!

Charleybrown said...

You know, I used to 'like' Armitage as an actor but after all his exposure on C19 and lovely photos like that, I don't think I stand a chance at resisting falling under his spell.