Hey, blog readers and fellow RA fans! Nat here. Still around, just busy
as I'm sure you have been this holiday season as well.
Here's a look at what kept me so occupied~
1. I trimmed the tree.
The Hubs didn't fully appreciate the "special" star or ornaments.
2. I helped Stick-Figure Richard address and mail his Christmas cards.
I thought this would be a quick task, but apparently he made
many friends traveling the world this year.
3. I watched "Vicar of Dibley" while knitting stripey sweaters for everyone I know.
4. Then I made a miniature Dibley village out of gingerbread.
I would provide a picture, but it looked so good, I ate it.
Speaking of my lack of control when it comes to holiday goodies...
5. I ordered 1,000 boxes of Thorntons chocolate. (Some for me, and 6 boxes
for a few lucky family and friends.) Of course, I had to redo the label
to make those chocolates even more drool-worthy:
6. Oh, and apparently I met Richard Armitage and his agent with Traxy!
It may have been a dream, but I'm counting it since everything else was made up.*
So there ya go.
I've been one busy bee.
What have you been up to?
I hope you have had a wonderful holiday season
and enjoy your New Year!
*Half-truths revealed: I did trim a tree (although not with RA decor),
mailed Christmas cards (featuring my children, not SFR), watched VOD and
ate too much chocolate (although, not from Thorntons.)