Sep 27, 2012

Is it December yet!?

 
I'm so excited!
But seriously- I don't know if I can take any more of the suspense!
 
Look at Thorin all fierce and brooding in the middle. :)
Thanks to Dezzy for bringing this poster to my attention!
He has some great "Hobbit" pictures on his blog, so go check it out.
Don't worry about the half-naked celebrities... it's his style. haha!
 
Um... I believe I detect a bit of guyliner
on Thorin here!  Makes those blue eyes pop!
Thorin, you're hot.  The end.
 
Will December ever, ever come?
How about bumping up the date to... hmm... sometime in October, PJ?
 
Oldie but goodie: Be sure to check out "Gizzy's Guide to Guyliner and Man Makeup" HERE.
 


3 comments:

Phylly3 said...

I can't wait either!! But I have to time my last bout of Christmas shopping to the date the movie appears in theatres nearest to where I live. I might not get a chance to see it otherwise until it is in DVD. :(

Myrtle said...

Soon, December will be soon.....

Violet8886 said...

I so can't wait...this is going to be a huge December!!! :) Can't believe it's been almost 10 years since the last trilogy of movies from Peter Jackson..so looking forward to this...:):)