Oct 5, 2009

The Tunes

I forgot to mention the blog's music in my last post.  Remember how you'd open this site and "Thornton's Walk" would start playing on your speakers?  So nice!  Well, both "North & South" songs were pulled from the playlist website.  *Sniff, sniff*  Yesterday when I opened the blog, the Robin Hood theme (the only one not discontinued) came blasting on.  I was like, "Nooooooo!"  I'll admit, I like that theme... even though it's kind of cheesy... but it's a bit much as the sole background music.  Therefore, I've temporarily replaced it with piano music from my favorite composer, Jon Schmidt.  Hopefully I will have some more "North & South" music (or other RA soundtracks) available soon.  *Crossing fingers.*  I'd really like to find something from "The Impressionists" too since I loved its music.

10 comments:

Haylie said...

Too bad-- I really liked hearing the N&S music. It took me back to the movie each time.:-)
Hey, I LOVE Jon Schmidt though. I have one of his songs on my blog too! I will keep my eye out on the playlist website & let you know if I see any RA movie music come up ever.

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Thanks Pyper! :)

Ali said...

The music doesn't play for me, I think it's because it's not available to those outside the US :(

Longhairedtoad said...

Oh man... I loved hearing that. Sobs.

bZirk said...

Bummer.

WitchyWoman said...

I can't hear the music. Maybe it doesn't reach as far as the UK.

bZirk said...

Have you thought about embedding a different player? Not sure another one would have what you want to hear, but they might. Thinking such things as imeem. Might be worth a try.

Debra said...

Nat, I've emailed information to you about the N & S soundtrack.

I was also wondering what happened to the "North and South" theme selections?

Why they never released it on CD, baffles most of us.

These selections are nice, also.

Starheart said...

Yeah i've never been able to hear it either. It says i'm outside US, won't do it.

bZirk said...

IMEEM will let users listen for at least 30 secs whether they're in the u.s. or not. Just a thought.