Sep 17, 2009

More of Stick-Figure Richard ~Parts 1 and 2.

In case you didn't see the updated link in the earlier post, here is the video version of "The Adventures of Stick-Figure Richard."  (It's the same Richardist comic posted before, but with the added bonus of music and effects.)
*Remember to pause the blog's background music (bottom of screen) before viewing vids.*


And here is part 2...

the adventures continue when Stick-Figure Richard tries to enjoy a day at the beach.



(Stick-figure Nat is the one with longer curly hair.)

6 comments:

Starheart said...

Haha, that's so cute! Though if it were RA on a beach WITHIN GRASP I don't think a Monet look would deter me. Grrr!

WitchyWoman said...

Aww really cute. I havent seen Ricard as Monet yet(only bits from Youtube) but I saw some screencaps of him when Monet is older and I must say that Richard is still going to look gorgeous when his hair starts greying in real life if the Monet moment is anything to go by.

On a Vicar of Dibley note. Richard is mention in the Dawn French book Dear Fatty. She lists everyone she has kissed and on Page 102 Richard is No 44. It says Richard Armitage aka Guy of Gisborne,or "Man of Pleather"-shy,giggling,loving.

Pleather to me is a play on words mixing Pleasure with Leather.

I love these stick drawings Natalie...Keep doing them.

mulubinba said...

Lol!! Not sure the Monet look would deter me either! Witchywoman - TI is worth seeing. I have a screencap of ageing Monet (ie RA) and I agree, he looked as if he would age well.

bZirk said...

ROFLOL!! These are great! Again, I love the sideburns.

I love them all and really fond of the Vicar. :D

Traxy said...

Stick-figure Richard is awesome! :D Keep up the good work!

endorwitch said...

omgawd - those videos are great! best stick figure drawings EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!