Feb 22, 2010

You have to watch these!


I just love these Richard Armitage fan videos created by
my friend, Manda, and had to share them.

Be sure to pause the blog's background music (bottom of screen) before viewing.

This Vicar of Dibley video is SO DARN CUTE
with its perfect music and great scenes!  It makes me smile.

The music and editing on this North & South video give it an edgy feel and tons of originality.

Thanks for letting me share, Manda!
Keep up the good work. :)

Click HERE to visit her YouTube channel and see her other videos.

3 comments:

Myrtle said...

Thanks Nat & Manda, a lovely way to start a Monday.

Manda said...

Thank you for posting these. I'm so glad that you like them! :-)

bZirk said...

I love Manda's videos! Thanks for posting these.

I also love her YT name and Avatar. LOL!