Mar 17, 2011

Top o' the mornin' to ya.


Today is St. Patrick's Day, so if yer Irish me lad...
join the celebration for the grandest time to be had!

I must take a wee break from the
FanstRAvaganza to celebrate me heritage.

~Art by an undercover RA artist who doesn't like to be credited,
even though most of us have seen her work and know who did this. :)

Time to dig up the ol' St. Patty's Festive Cheestastic video once again!

Let's all dance a wee jig!

Now back to the festivities
and a new fan spotlight below!

7 comments:

MillyMe said...

Happy St Patrick's Day!

I am wearing of the green as this is the topic in my English lessons with all three classes today. It comes under the heading of Culture in English-speaking Countries and a lot of fun it is, too.

"Today we talk of leprechauns, the next of love ... how did that happen?" (Apologies to John Thornton!)

mulubinba said...

That's great ...lol!! (Come to think of it, our work shirts are green :) )

Charlotte H. said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Proud to be Irish!

Violet8886 said...

I too am Irish and I love the wearin' of the green! [Especially Richard wearing green] Whoever did the arty Guy O'Gisbourne is good. Got the green leather right and did a great job on the red hair. Though I think I prefer him with darker hair. Though if you look closely at Gizzy in the Robin Hood DVDs you can see a reddish tinge to his dark hair. :)

Ivania said...

LOVE that picture! LOL

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

It cracked me up that "Guy O'Gisborne's" stubble is red too. :)

bccmee said...

Hilarious graphic and video. Kudos to you and your anonymous donor artist!