Aug 27, 2009

Lucky Leading Ladies

To go along with our most recent poll question...
here are a few of the fortunate women who have shared the screen with Richard Armitage.

Carol (Sarah Smart)
~Sparkhouse


Margaret
(Daniela Denby-Ashe)
~North & South


Alice (Amanda Root)
~The Impressionists
*Amanda played Anne in the BBC's "Persuasion," 1995.

Maid Marian (Lucy Griffiths)
~Robin Hood


Meg (Holly Grainger)
~Robin Hood, Season 3

*Holly played Richard's step-daughter in "Sparkhouse."


Geraldine (Dawn French)
~The Vicar of Dibley

*Dawn played the "Fat Lady in Painting" in "HP: Prisoner of Azkaban."

Ros (Hermione Norris)
~Spooks


Ellie (Christine Tremarco)
~Moving On: Drowning Not Waving


And soon to share the screen with Richard...

Mimi (Lara Fabian)
~Charlie *to be released in 2010*
*Lara is an award winning recording artist and has been featured on the soundtracks of A.I.: Artificial Intelligence, Final Fantasy and Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.

4 comments:

Maria Grazia said...

Wasn't Christine Tremarco the Helen (Ellie) Morgan in debt in "Drowning not waving"? I din't want to sound pedantic but... Hope you don't mind...I love Richard's performances and work just like you.

Nat at RA FanBlog said...

Thank you, Maria!!!
I am grateful to have attention brought to any mistakes I've made and have corrected it. :)

Unknown said...

I'm a bit suspicious about lara fabian playing, first, and moreover playing with RA
I saw it by the link you posted about "charlie" and I can't see her in a movie
maybe it's because I don't like her so much
we'll see!

*Chica Popcorn* said...

ARE YOU KIDDING???? LARA FABIAN??? WITH RICHARD??? I MUST BE DREAMING!!! WHERE?? IN WHICH SHOW?? AHHHHHH!!!

XD

Sorry i was very surprised